Subsonic 6.0

Subsonic is a free, web-based media streamer, providing ubiquitous access to your music. Use it to share your music with friends, or to listen to your own music while at work. You can stream to multiple players simultaneously, for instance to one player in your kitchen and another in your living room.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

higherdemon
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Subsonic 6.0

Post by higherdemon »

Hello where can we find subsonic 6.0 apk file.

I would like to install the latest version.

Thank you!
tomruffner

Re: Subsonic 6.0

Post by tomruffner »

I too would be very interested in the latest version of Subsonic if it can be made available!

Thanks!
clinton.hall

Post by clinton.hall »

I have updated and submitted to app central.
Version 6.1.1 should be available shortly.
AS-604T
3 x ST4000DM0000 (Seagate 4TB) in Raid5
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)
NZBGet - CouchPotato - SickBeard - Git - Python

Apps (maintainer):
NZBGet - BitTorrent Sync - Mylar - LazyLibrarian - Gamez
-Maintenance of Apps acquired from JohhnyFive since ADM2.0:
SABnzbd - CouchPotato - SickBeard - HeadPhones - Subsonic

About Me: http://fockwulf.wix.com/index
tomruffner

Post by tomruffner »

Thanks for the update! There is a critical bug that was recently fixed in 6.1.3. Could I request another source code update for Subsonic? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
tomruffner

Post by tomruffner »

Thanks clinton.hall for posting the 6.1.5 update, I've been waiting for a long time for this one! Unfortunately, it's not completing the installation for me and I'm getting "Install App Failed. (Ref. -154)" Has anyone else gotten it to work? I can't find any info on this error. Thanks again!
tomruffner

Post by tomruffner »

In case anyone has had the same issue as me, I attempted updating the Subsonic app from 6.1.1 to 6.1.5 unsuccessfully 103 times between 3/13/19 and 11/4/19, all attempts resulted in "Install App failed. (Ref. -154)". Eventually, I just tried to uninstall 6.1.1 and install 6.1.5 fresh. It worked, however, I lost all my playlists and Subsonic server settings, which was not a huge issue. I no longer have half of my library disappearing as a result of the bug in 6.1.1. Anyway, I'm glad I finally resolved this.

Return to “Subsonic”