Problems with scan

Logitech Media Server (formerly SlimServer, SqueezeCenter and Squeezebox Server) is a streaming audio server supported by Logitech (formerly Slim Devices), developed in particular to support their Squeezebox range of digital audio receivers.The software is designed for streaming music over a network, allowing users to play their music collections from virtually anywhere there is an Internet connection.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

bigzippy
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Problems with scan

Post by bigzippy »

I had a previous beta of the media server on my AS-304T but decided to update to the latest when it became available on the app central. I uninstalled the previous version and installed the current app central version. I now cannot scan the library. It fails after 10 seconds with ...

Media scan terminated unexpectedly (Scanning Progress)

There appear to be multiple SQLLite errors e.g the last scan log entry is ...

Carp::Clan::__ANON__ (214) Warning: Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: unable to open database file [for Statement "UPDATE metainformation SET value = ? WHERE ( name = ? )"] at /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 126

What is going on here and how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

BZ
clinton.hall

Re: Problems with scan

Post by clinton.hall »

none of the changes made should have caused this... it seems the database has become corrupted, or locked.

you can try uninstalling and reinstalling... this will loose all settings and config.
AS-604T
3 x ST4000DM0000 (Seagate 4TB) in Raid5
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)
NZBGet - CouchPotato - SickBeard - Git - Python

Apps (maintainer):
NZBGet - BitTorrent Sync - Mylar - LazyLibrarian - Gamez
-Maintenance of Apps acquired from JohhnyFive since ADM2.0:
SABnzbd - CouchPotato - SickBeard - HeadPhones - Subsonic

About Me: http://fockwulf.wix.com/index
bigzippy

Post by bigzippy »

clinton.hall wrote:none of the changes made should have caused this... it seems the database has become corrupted, or locked.

you can try uninstalling and reinstalling... this will loose all settings and config.
I've tried to uninstall and install several times with no success. It appears to be something to do with the database. Below is a sample from the beginning of a log file. I have tried deleting all the *.db files from .../SquezzeboxServer/Cache with no joy. The databases are rebuilt but the problems persist. Do I have and incompatible database version or something?

Regards

BZ

Beginning of scanner log file

[14-01-06 22:04:44.0648] main::main (200) Starting Logitech Media Server scanner (v7.7.2, r33893, Wed Mar 14 06:37:22 MDT 2012) perl 5.010000
[14-01-06 22:04:46.2266] Slim::Schema::forceCommit (2118) Warning: Trying to commit transactions before DB is initialized!
[14-01-06 22:04:46.7815] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Error: DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db do failed: unable to open database file [for Statement "DELETE FROM contributors;"]
[14-01-06 22:04:46.7831] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Backtrace:

frame 0: Slim::Utils::Log::logBacktrace (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 122)
frame 1: Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1006)
frame 2: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::__ANON__ (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Utils/SQLHelper.pm line 83)
frame 3: (eval) (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Utils/SQLHelper.pm line 83)
frame 4: Slim::Utils::SQLHelper::executeSQLFile (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema.pm line 415)
frame 5: (eval) (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema.pm line 414)
frame 6: Slim::Schema::wipeDB (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema.pm line 2099)
frame 7: Slim::Schema::wipeAllData (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/scanner.pl line 296)
frame 8: (eval) (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/scanner.pl line 296)
frame 9: main::main (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/scanner.pl line 494)

[14-01-06 22:04:46.7846] Slim::Utils::SQLHelper::executeSQLFile (85) Error: Couldn't execute SQL statement: [DELETE FROM contributors;] : [Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db do failed: unable to open database file [for Statement "DELETE FROM contributors;"] at /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 126
]
[14-01-06 22:04:46.8103] Slim::Music::Import::runImporter (485) Starting Slim::Media::MediaFolderScan scan
[14-01-06 22:04:46.8124] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::rescan (171) Discovering audio files in /volume1/Media/Music/FLAC
[14-01-06 22:04:54.4475] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (254) Removing deleted audio files (0)
[14-01-06 22:04:54.4489] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (332) Scanning new audio files (3234)
[14-01-06 22:04:54.7612] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Error: DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: unable to open database file [for Statement "
REPLACE INTO contributor_track
(role, contributor, track)
VALUES
(?, ?, ?)
"]
[14-01-06 22:04:54.7632] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Backtrace:
bigzippy

Post by bigzippy »

Update:

I uninstalled the "official" beta on the AppCentral and reverted to the manual package lms_7.7.2.r0127_any.apk by JohnyFive. This appears to work! Maybe the official beta is not supposed to work with the AS-304T.

Regards

BZ
clinton.hall

Post by clinton.hall »

did you try the latest version that I supplied to App central?
can be manually downloaded from here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b84hg85os53fs ... 28_any.apk

the version posted by JohnnyFive was never updated for ADM2.0... but the 304T only ever came with ADM2.0 so I wouldn't have thought the JohnnyFive package would install....
AS-604T
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)

Apps (maintainer):

Bantex

Post by Bantex »

I have a different problem with the scaning of new and changed music. When it finds and adds new music to the library every song gets duplicated.
This does not happen the first time you run the scan.

Edit: This seems to be a rather common problem and not just a problem with this version on asustor. Will try and find a solution for it when i have time and post it here for others having the same issue.
Marko Marko

Post by Marko Marko »

3-12-01 08:50:24.2343] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1304) Warning: [08:50:24.2335] DBIx::Class::ResultSet::single(): Query returned more than one row. SQL that returns multiple rows is DEPRECATED for ->find and ->single at /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema.pm line 2257
FSL:
clinton.hall

Post by clinton.hall »

What version of LMS dou you have? Have you updated to the latest?
AS-604T
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)

Apps (maintainer):

gavinroyhoward

Post by gavinroyhoward »

I too have had exactly the same issue when trying to use anything other than the default package, have tried all sorts of versions and ended up going back to the original one - I am hoping that at sometime there will be an update to the current version as I would like to move to the LMS 7.9
taita

Post by taita »

I have the same problem running "Logitech Media Server Version: 7.8.0 - 1395409907 @ Thu Mar 27 13:31:59 PDT 2014" on a ASUSTOR 606T. Logfile shows:

[15-02-28 22:19:53.0524] main::main (329) Error: Failed when running main scan: [Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db selectrow_array failed: unable to open database file [for Statement "
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM (
SELECT DISTINCT(url)
FROM tracks
WHERE url NOT IN (
SELECT url FROM scanned_files
WHERE filesize != 0
)
AND url LIKE 'file:///volume1/Media/Music%'
AND virtual IS NULL
AND content_type != 'dir'
) AS t1
"] at /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 126
]
[15-02-28 22:19:53.0532] main::main (330) Error: Skipping post-process & Not updating lastRescanTime!
[15-02-28 22:19:53.3257] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Error: DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: unable to open database file [for Statement "UPDATE metainformation SET value = ? WHERE ( name = ? )"]
[15-02-28 22:19:53.3269] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Backtrace:

frame 0: Slim::Utils::Log::logBacktrace (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 122)
frame 1: Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1006)
frame 2: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::__ANON__ (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1287)
frame 3: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 583)
frame 4: (eval) (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 581)
frame 5: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::dbh_do (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1297)
frame 6: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_execute (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1419)
frame 7: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::update (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Row.pm line 490)
frame 8: DBIx::Class::Row::update (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Relationship/CascadeActions.pm line 35)
frame 9: DBIx::Class::Relationship::CascadeActions::update (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema/DBI.pm line 39)
frame 10: Slim::Schema::DBI::update (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Music/Import.pm line 274)
frame 11: Slim::Music::Import::setIsScanning (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/scanner.pl line 444)
frame 12: main::cleanup (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/scanner.pl line 357)
frame 13: main::main (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/scanner.pl line 496)

[15-02-28 22:19:53.3281] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Error: Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: unable to open database file [for Statement "UPDATE metainformation SET value = ? WHERE ( name = ? )"] at /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 126
[15-02-28 22:19:53.3293] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Backtrace:

frame 1: Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 598)
frame 2: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::dbh_do (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1297)
frame 3: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_execute (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1419)
frame 4: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::update (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Row.pm line 490)
frame 5: DBIx::Class::Row::update (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Relationship/CascadeActions.pm line 35)
frame 6: DBIx::Class::Relationship::CascadeActions::update (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema/DBI.pm line 39)
frame 7: Slim::Schema::DBI::update (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Music/Import.pm line 274)
frame 8: Slim::Music::Import::setIsScanning (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/scanner.pl line 444)
frame 9: main::cleanup (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/scanner.pl line 357)
frame 10: main::main (/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/scanner.pl line 496)

[15-02-28 22:19:53.3303] Carp::Clan::__ANON__ (214) Warning: Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: unable to open database file [for Statement "UPDATE metainformation SET value = ? WHERE ( name = ? )"] at /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/lms/ssoas/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 126

How can I fix the problem with the DB?
Thanks,

Frank

Return to “Logitech Media Server (Beta)”