Triode Spotify Pluggin

Logitech Media Server (formerly SlimServer, SqueezeCenter and Squeezebox Server) is a streaming audio server supported by Logitech (formerly Slim Devices), developed in particular to support their Squeezebox range of digital audio receivers.The software is designed for streaming music over a network, allowing users to play their music collections from virtually anywhere there is an Internet connection.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

keagy
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Triode Spotify Pluggin

Post by keagy »

I am having difficulty getting the Triode Spotify Pluggin working on a 6-series Asustor. The pluggin supposes to work on intel based processors but I am having difficulty. I think the 64 bit version of the Linux app may not be working very well, or there are some linux dependencies that are missing. Has anyone else been able to get Triode Spotify pluggin to work on the Asustor.
Hooky

Re: Triode Spotify Pluggin

Post by Hooky »

See this post from the Local Player thread, may be the issue you're seeing. I have had moderate success with plugins but have a 2 series.
installing local player plugin over the top may work for 2 and 3 series, but will not work for 6 series.

the entire LMS is running in a virtual environment that is 32 bit. So when installing the plugin it always gets the 32 bit version, but as the plugins are not launched in the virtual environment, this plugin will not run in the 64 bit environment.

Also, since it doesn't run in the virtual environment, it requires all the necessary resources to be installed in your main OS.... this is where things get fun.
primusd

Re: Triode Spotify Pluggin

Post by primusd »

Any update on this, or using the newer Spotify Protocol handler plugin and/or newer ADM? The loss in spotify functionality via LMS is really weighing down the benefits of my new 6104T!!

Return to “Logitech Media Server (Beta)”