Error in using script nzbToHeadPhones.py

Headphones is a SABnzbd add-on that automates your music downloading. It's easy to setup and configure.
You can import all your favorite artists from iTunes, and keep an eye out for any new albums they might be releasing.

It can be configured to work with a few search providers, including NZBs.org and other Newznab servers. Just enter your account details and you're ready to go.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

dbenyakar
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Error in using script nzbToHeadPhones.py

Post by dbenyakar »

Hi
I replaced the nzbToMedia scripts I had before using the one in the following link: https://github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia
Then I just modified the script autoProcessMedia.cfg in order to enter username/password when ever I needed to (for example CP), ports and ssl=1 where ever needed. I did not modify any other scripts.

Then I downloaded an album in Headphones and via SabNZBD. The folder got downloaded and it moved to the correct location in post processing.
But in SabNZBD I saw the following error:

Code: Select all

[10:00:56] [INFO]::MAIN: Loading config from [/volume1/Download/Library/Scripts/autoProcessMedia.cfg]
[10:00:56] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking database structure...
[10:00:56] [INFO]::MAIN: Database upgrade required: Initial Schema
[10:00:57] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking if source needs an update
[10:00:58] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unknown current version number, don't know if we should update or not
[10:00:58] [INFO]::MAIN: nzbToMedia Version:10.8 Branch:master (Linux 3.12.20)
[10:00:58] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[10:00:58] [INFO]::MAIN: ## ..::[nzbToMedia.py]::.. ##
[10:00:58] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[10:00:58] [INFO]::MAIN: Script triggered from SABnzbd
[10:00:58] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unable to open URL
[10:00:59] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unable to locate a section with subsection:music enabled in your autoProcessMedia.cfg, exiting!
[10:00:59] [ERROR]::MAIN: A problem was reported in the /volume1/Download/Library/Scripts/nzbToHeadPhones.py script.
What does that mean?
Which URL it tries to open and it cannot?
clinton.hall

Re: Error in using script nzbToHeadPhones.py

Post by clinton.hall »

I believe this was trying to open SAbnzbd Api to confirm the release Id... This only works if you set up the apikey in autoProcessMedia.cfg [Nzb] section.

To get the full URL details logged, in autoProcessMedia.cfg [General] set log_debug = 1

Finally, the actual issue is you don't have a "music" section enabled...

In autoProcessMedia.cfg [HeadPhones] make sure the section in double bracets "[[ xxx ]]" is changed to [[music]] and then the option enabled = 1
AS-604T
3 x ST4000DM0000 (Seagate 4TB) in Raid5
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)
NZBGet - CouchPotato - SickBeard - Git - Python

Apps (maintainer):
NZBGet - BitTorrent Sync - Mylar - LazyLibrarian - Gamez
-Maintenance of Apps acquired from JohhnyFive since ADM2.0:
SABnzbd - CouchPotato - SickBeard - HeadPhones - Subsonic

About Me: http://fockwulf.wix.com/index
dbenyakar

Post by dbenyakar »

The section in double bracets was never "[[ xxx ]]" but either [[music]] or [[tv]] or [[movie]] so I have touched that part. But now I modified the option enabled = 1 for these categories.
Do I need to restart SABNZBD for that? or restart anything?
dbenyakar

Post by dbenyakar »

I restarted SABNZBD. So now it finds the correct subsection but now it does not post process at all.
This is the error it shows:

Code: Select all

[15:10:37] [INFO]::MAIN: Loading config from [/volume1/Download/Library/Scripts/autoProcessMedia.cfg]
[15:10:37] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking database structure...
[15:10:37] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking if source needs an update
[15:10:38] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unknown current version number, don't know if we should update or not
[15:10:38] [INFO]::MAIN: nzbToMedia Version:10.8 Branch:master (Linux 3.12.20)
[15:10:38] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[15:10:38] [INFO]::MAIN: ## ..::[nzbToMedia.pyc]::.. ##
[15:10:38] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[15:10:38] [INFO]::MAIN: Script triggered from SABnzbd
[15:10:38] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unable to open URL
[15:10:39] [INFO]::MAIN: Auto-detected SECTION:HeadPhones
[15:10:39] [INFO]::MAIN: Calling HeadPhones:music to post-process:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.nzb
[15:10:39] [ERROR]::HEADPHONES: Could not find a status for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.nzb, is it in the wanted list ?
[15:10:39] [ERROR]::HEADPHONES: FAILED: Post-Processing has NOT started for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.nzb in folder /volume1/Download/Library/Complete/Music/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. exiting!
[15:10:39] [ERROR]::MAIN: A problem was reported in the /volume1/Download/Library/Scripts/nzbToHeadPhones.py script.
HeadPhones: Failed to post-process - Returned log from HeadPhones was not as expected.!
what causing it to fail?
Do I need to modify anything in nzbToHeadPhones.py?
clinton.hall

Post by clinton.hall »

The config all looks correct, but as the logs say, this album doesn't seemt to be listed in HeadPhones wanted list... Was this a manual download or was this triggered by HeadPhones?
AS-604T
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)

Apps (maintainer):

dbenyakar

Post by dbenyakar »

triggered by Headphones.
I also checked in Headphones in the Wanted list and did not find the album there, which is odd.

But I restarted the NAS, tried to download other albums and now it seemed to successfully post process them as expected.
So Im happy now.

But is there a page that explains what each of the files does? for example, what does the NZBtoSickBeard.py do? it has all kind of settings that are commented but Im not sure whether to fill them with the correct entries.
clinton.hall

Post by clinton.hall »

don't edit any of the .py files... those commented options form the webui to allow setting of options when using NZBGet.
For all other downloaders, you edit autoProcesMedia.cfg only

nzbToSickBeard is to be used for processing to SickBeard...

checkout https://github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia/wiki for more info.
AS-604T
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)

Apps (maintainer):

Return to “Headphones”