[Beta] Headphones

Headphones is a SABnzbd add-on that automates your music downloading. It's easy to setup and configure.
You can import all your favorite artists from iTunes, and keep an eye out for any new albums they might be releasing.

It can be configured to work with a few search providers, including NZBs.org and other Newznab servers. Just enter your account details and you're ready to go.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

JohnnyFive
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

[Beta] Headphones

Post by JohnnyFive »

[Description]
Headphones is a SABnzbd add-on that automates your music downloading. It's easy to setup and configure.
You can import all your favorite artists from iTunes, and keep an eye out for any new albums they might be releasing.

It can be configured to work with a few search providers, including NZBs.org and other Newznab servers. Just enter your account details and you're ready to go.

[Maintainer]
JohnnyFive

[Release Notes]
- Initial Release

[Depends on]
Please install below PKGS before installing this one:
- Python PKG
- GIT PKG

[Download]
No Disassemble! Johnny Five Alive!
JohnnyFive

Re: [Beta] Headphones

Post by JohnnyFive »

I was missing some of my favorite packages on the Asustor, so i took the liberty to create some myself, using the Asustor development kit.
This package contains a dynamic script that will download the latest version of Headphones during startup. It also contains pyCheetah.

Please let me know what you think of it, and if nobody has big issues with it, i'll submit it with Asustor for official testing and release in a week or so.
No Disassemble! Johnny Five Alive!

Return to “Headphones”