CouchPotato wont update

CouchPotato is an automatic NZB and torrent downloader.
You can keep a "want to watch"-list and it will search for NZBs/torrents of these items every X hours. Once a correct release is found, matching the correct quality, it will send it to SABnzbd or download the .nzb or .torrent to a specified directory.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Daudiren
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

CouchPotato wont update

Post by Daudiren »

I remember there being some git commands you could run when couchpotato has stoppet working. Something about pulling down a fresh master. Anyone have the steps? That solved the problem last time couchpotato stopped updating it self(and not snatching regularly)
itdaboyz

Re: CouchPotato wont update

Post by itdaboyz »

That should do it :

Code: Select all

cd /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/couchpotato/CouchPotato
git pull origin develop
Daudiren

Post by Daudiren »

Tried that one but had to write a merge report and I remember that wasn't necessary last time. In other words I think there where some other commands. Something about doing a manual clean pull. I haven't worked with git in quite a while so your steps might work anyways - should there be a merge report step?
itdaboyz

Post by itdaboyz »

Hm... Maybe you were on a different branch?
For me, I just do that command and it updates with the last version from the GIT. No need to do something else. Then it output the result with the comits done between your version and the last.

Return to “CouchPotato”