Not snatching from IPtorrents

CouchPotato is an automatic NZB and torrent downloader.
You can keep a "want to watch"-list and it will search for NZBs/torrents of these items every X hours. Once a correct release is found, matching the correct quality, it will send it to SABnzbd or download the .nzb or .torrent to a specified directory.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Daudiren
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Not snatching from IPtorrents

Post by Daudiren »

Hi Clinton,

I know you're a busy man. I'm just curious if this has gotten on your radar yet?

https://github.com/CouchPotato/CouchPot ... ssues/6752

It's an issue where CP is not snatching from IPTorrents, but other trackers works just fine. Someone is mentioning a fix as well, but I'm thinking of waiting for a official update so that I don't get any conflicts in the code.
Daudiren

Re: Not snatching from IPtorrents

Post by Daudiren »

Had to get this working. Tried the following fix by replacing line 63 of the IPTorrents file.

Code: Select all

result_table = html.find('table', attrs = {'class': 'torrents'})
with

Code: Select all

result_table = html.find('table', id='torrents')
Seems to be working again now. If I understand this correctly it's IPtorrents that has changed something on their end which makes the current version of CouchPotato on ASUSTOR not communicate with website correctly.

If you want to try this yourself you have to SSH in to your NAS and locate the following path:
couchpotato/core/media/_base/providers/torrent/iptorrents.py

Use vi or something to edit the file. I read that there might be a merge conflict if this is updated by Clinton and you have auto-update enabled.
clinton.hall

Post by clinton.hall »

Thanks Daudiren.
This change needs to be made in the CouchPotato source. As soon as this is done, the Asustor APP will pull the latest changes and fix this.

If it has not already been suggested on github, you might want to post the solution there as this is for more than just Ausustor app.
AS-604T
3 x ST4000DM0000 (Seagate 4TB) in Raid5
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)
NZBGet - CouchPotato - SickBeard - Git - Python

Apps (maintainer):
NZBGet - BitTorrent Sync - Mylar - LazyLibrarian - Gamez
-Maintenance of Apps acquired from JohhnyFive since ADM2.0:
SABnzbd - CouchPotato - SickBeard - HeadPhones - Subsonic

About Me: http://fockwulf.wix.com/index
Ant0NLombArD0

Post by Ant0NLombArD0 »

Daudiren wrote:Hi Clinton,

I know you're a busy man. I'm just curious if this has gotten on your radar yet?

It's an issue where CP is not snatching from IPTorrents, but other trackers works just fine. Someone is mentioning a fix as well, but I'm thinking of waiting for a official update so that I don't get any conflicts in the code.
came here googling the same.

Return to “CouchPotato”