Sickrage won't start on clean re-install

Sick Beard is a PVR for newsgroup users (with limited torrent support). It watches for new episodes of your favorite shows and when they are posted it downloads them, sorts and renames them, and optionally generates metadata for them. It currently supports NZBs.org, NZBMatrix, NZBs'R'Us, Newzbin, Womble's Index, NZB.su, TVTorrents and EZRSS and retrieves show information from theTVDB.com and TVRage.com.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

MrMark
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Sickrage won't start on clean re-install

Post by MrMark »

I have an AS-202TE and have been using Sickrage for a few years ... successfully navigating a few mandatory reinstalls along the way. The app stopped working a few days ago. I deleted the app and reinstalled the 20151005 version that Asustor provides. I did not backup a copy of the DB so have nothing to recover. The app won't start.

If I try to do a restart using SSH, I get the following :

/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/sickbeard-tvrage/CONTROL$ start-stop.sh restart
-sh: start-stop.sh: not found
/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/sickbeard-tvrage/CONTROL$ /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/sickbeard-tvrage/CONTROL/start-stop.sh restart
Restarting SickBeard-TVRage
Shutting down SickBeard-TVRage at Wed Apr 13 20:39:15 EST 2016...
SickBeard-TVRage is not running? (Wed Apr 13 20:39:15 EST 2016)
SickBeard-TVRage prestartup checks... (Wed Apr 13 20:39:15 EST 2016)
Starting SickBeard-TVRage Done (Wed Apr 13 20:39:17 EST 2016)

Any suggestions ??
I love my AS-202TE a little too much. :)
MrMark

Re: Sickrage won't start on clean re-install

Post by MrMark »

Thanks Asustor for releasing an upgrade to the app within the last 24 hours. The new version 20151227 works fine on a clean install. Problem resolved.
I love my AS-202TE a little too much. :)
melgi

Post by melgi »

This is my first post on this forum. Just bought a AS5110T and installed sickrage. Upon the first launch you need to select which sickrage you want to install and from there on I get nothing. It says restart the page, but when I do that (closing the page and restarting sickrage and starting it, I can only see the installation screen to select which sickrage you want to install. Started to use Sonar in the meantime, but I would love to use Sickrage instead as that program is far better suited for me. Anybody any suggestions?
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

You have the app I was going to suggest already installed. I use Sonarr. It runs great and haven't used SickBeard or SickRage since. I like the calendar on Sonarr a lot better, personally.

There were some political infighting things going on with the developers of SickRage/sickBeard. I'm not sure if these got resolved. Which might be why you are having problems. They are still fighting it out....
melgi

Post by melgi »

Mike, thanx for the reply. I had the same issues with my old QNAP NAS. Suddenly sickrage wasn't updating anymore and I ended up installing it manually if I remember correctly. I will use Sonarr for a while and see if I can get used to it.
melgi

Post by melgi »

It worked! It worked! It worked! Downloaded the app, selected sickrage.git installation. Went into my NAS and restarted Sickrage.......et voila! It worked!
Kravatak

Post by Kravatak »

I've been really frustrated. After installing the current version is still my sickrage off with error "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE". I reainstall sickrage, python and git, nothing helps :(
Jhinta

Post by Jhinta »

WTX , not working ,, damit ,, a update like this , make it optional !!!!!!
anyone have the old apk?
clinton.hall

Post by clinton.hall »

On the page that asks what version to install, select the version of your choosing.
Then restart the app via App Central. (you may need to wait some 10 minutes to complete download via git)

Finally, navigate back to the sickrage webpage, and if you see the page asking what version to install just refresh the browser (F5) and this should display the SickRage interface.
AS-604T
3 x ST4000DM0000 (Seagate 4TB) in Raid5
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)
NZBGet - CouchPotato - SickBeard - Git - Python

Apps (maintainer):
NZBGet - BitTorrent Sync - Mylar - LazyLibrarian - Gamez
-Maintenance of Apps acquired from JohhnyFive since ADM2.0:
SABnzbd - CouchPotato - SickBeard - HeadPhones - Subsonic

About Me: http://fockwulf.wix.com/index

Return to “SickBeard”