[SOLVED] Cannot load SickRage after fresh install (ver. 20151005)

Sick Beard is a PVR for newsgroup users (with limited torrent support). It watches for new episodes of your favorite shows and when they are posted it downloads them, sorts and renames them, and optionally generates metadata for them. It currently supports NZBs.org, NZBMatrix, NZBs'R'Us, Newzbin, Womble's Index, NZB.su, TVTorrents and EZRSS and retrieves show information from theTVDB.com and TVRage.com.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

ClockBiscuit
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

[SOLVED] Cannot load SickRage after fresh install (ver. 20151005)

Post by ClockBiscuit »

Hey all,

I have recently upgraded to the Asustor as-5104t. The upgrade itself has gone mostly smoothly with the exception of the cloud ID which I need to address in another part of the forum. SickRage was working overtime as the increased space meant I could post-process much data off external hard drives as well as download new data but yesterday my flat mate and I noticed that we were getting unicode exceptions when clicking on certain TV shows. We thought best to restart the NAS before trying anything else and then SickRage would not load. I have tried to do git pulls from all 3 branches (master, develop & v6.0.0) using PuTTY and then tried to remove both python and SickRage and re-install them from the App Store but I am still unable to load SickRage.

I forgot to backup my settings before this and so I do not mind if you guys have any suggestions that involve removing and installing different versions of the app as I have nothing to lose. I can post-process it all back in place another time when it is up and running.

Love SickRage but I am at a loss; I am running:
  • * as-5104t
    * SickRage ver. 20151005
    * python ver. 2.7.10.r10
And any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Patrick
Last edited by ClockBiscuit on Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
ClockBiscuit

Running stock as-5104t
lanimul

Re: Cannot load SickRage after fresh install

Post by lanimul »

http://forum.asustor.com/viewtopic.php?p=22401#p22401 see here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
ClockBiscuit

Re: Cannot load SickRage after fresh install

Post by ClockBiscuit »

Thank you so much, I was reading that thread but I couldn't click the link to the 'whole story' on pastie.org and didn't get round to trying the installer you linked in the post above it. Very sorry but hopefully this thread will catch other peoples eye who are in the same situation if that one does not.

Thanks again,

-Patrick
ClockBiscuit

Running stock as-5104t

Return to “SickBeard”