SickBeard

Sick Beard is a PVR for newsgroup users (with limited torrent support). It watches for new episodes of your favorite shows and when they are posted it downloads them, sorts and renames them, and optionally generates metadata for them. It currently supports NZBs.org, NZBMatrix, NZBs'R'Us, Newzbin, Womble's Index, NZB.su, TVTorrents and EZRSS and retrieves show information from theTVDB.com and TVRage.com.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

scottmoss
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

SickBeard

Post by scottmoss »

Hi,

I've been trying to setup Sickbeard but with no joy. Every time I ask it to search for a tv series it never downloads them. I even signed up for usenetserver.com to try and get it working.

Anyone got any suggestions? I think it has something to do with the Search engines i'm using, anyone recommend one? All of them require to you either donate or be referred.

Thank you
clinton.hall

Re: SickBeard

Post by clinton.hall »

Ok, a couple of things here... SickBeard doesn't download, it finds nzbs to send to your downloader (SABnzbd or NZBGet). It is in your downloader that you enter your usenet details.

After adding a series in SickBeard, you need to set any wanted episodes as wanted... By default all past episodes are ignored and it will only snatch new episodes.

In search settings, you need to enter the details of your nzb downloader and in providers you enable any you have access to... SickBeard index and Womble's index are free and will get some episodes.

If you can get access to dognzb.cr, nzb.su, OMGWTFNzbs then those can be easily added.... There are others out there, but most you do need to become a VIP member and many are restricted to invite only.
AS-604T
3 x ST4000DM0000 (Seagate 4TB) in Raid5
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)
NZBGet - CouchPotato - SickBeard - Git - Python

Apps (maintainer):
NZBGet - BitTorrent Sync - Mylar - LazyLibrarian - Gamez
-Maintenance of Apps acquired from JohhnyFive since ADM2.0:
SABnzbd - CouchPotato - SickBeard - HeadPhones - Subsonic

About Me: http://fockwulf.wix.com/index

Return to “SickBeard”