Sabnzbd doesn't work

SABnzbd makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything we can. All you have to do is add an .nzb. SABnzbd takes over from there, where it will be automatically downloaded, verified, repaired, extracted and filed away with zero human interaction.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Jonvdploeg
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Sabnzbd doesn't work

Post by Jonvdploeg »

Hi there!

Received my new asustor 6204 yesterday and started installing apps. However I can't get sabnzbd to work. The package installs like other apps but I can't reach the correct address once it's running. My browser simply states "connection failed". I searched the forum and tried setting the app central rights to 755. Then reinstalled sabnzb but it's still not working. Is there some issue with the package I don't know about or can anyone tell me what I should do to make it work?

I saw another thread about it, but it seems quite old so I opened a new one. Sorry if I shouldn't have!

Thanks,
Jon
AS6204T
orion

Re: Sabnzbd doesn't work

Post by orion »

Did you see the anchor address on your browser being: http://your_nas_local_ip_address:8088/? If it's true, it might be caused by port 8088 being occupied by other applications. You can try to disable Apps (under App Central) to see which one is conflicted.
Jonvdploeg

Post by Jonvdploeg »

Thanks for your reply.
I did see the ip my nas is using. Tried disabling all apps except for Perl, python, git and sabnzbd but still no luck..
AS6204T
Jonvdploeg

Post by Jonvdploeg »

Solved!
Used the dropbox link Clinton Hall posted in another thread and that worked fine! So there seems to be a problem with the package provided in app central.

Thanks!
AS6204T
fer

Post by fer »

Return to “SABnzbdplus”