errormessage SABnzbd after downloading

SABnzbd makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything we can. All you have to do is add an .nzb. SABnzbd takes over from there, where it will be automatically downloaded, verified, repaired, extracted and filed away with zero human interaction.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

twapee
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

errormessage SABnzbd after downloading

Post by twapee »

Let me first say that i'm a newbie when it comes to NAS and all its possiblities. I recently bought a AS5002t NAS and configured it with the help of several Youtube videos 8-) . I installed Sickbeard and SABnzbd for my tv-shows. After several ups and downs i've reached the ppoint that i can download an show. After post-processing i get the following message in SABnzbd.

[23:11:06] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unable to migrate config file /volume1/Download/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg, exiting ...
Exception AttributeError: "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'path'" in <bound method PosixProcess.__del__ of <nzbtomedia.nzbToMediaUtil.PosixProcess instance at 0x29cf9e0>> ignored

Can anybody help me with this in terms that even i can understand :?

Many thanxxx in advance
clinton.hall

Re: errormessage SABnzbd after downloading

Post by clinton.hall »

When you edited /volume1/Download/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg you made a change that cannot be handled by nzbToMedia.

If you send me this file, I can have a look at it. Otherwise delete it, copy the .cfg.spec to .cfg and edit again now changing the host, port, user, pass, Api as needed... Then try running the script again.
AS-604T
3 x ST4000DM0000 (Seagate 4TB) in Raid5
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)
NZBGet - CouchPotato - SickBeard - Git - Python

Apps (maintainer):
NZBGet - BitTorrent Sync - Mylar - LazyLibrarian - Gamez
-Maintenance of Apps acquired from JohhnyFive since ADM2.0:
SABnzbd - CouchPotato - SickBeard - HeadPhones - Subsonic

About Me: http://fockwulf.wix.com/index

Return to “SABnzbdplus”