cannot get sabToAniDB to work

SABnzbd makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything we can. All you have to do is add an .nzb. SABnzbd takes over from there, where it will be automatically downloaded, verified, repaired, extracted and filed away with zero human interaction.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

nova999
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

cannot get sabToAniDB to work

Post by nova999 »

Hi

i'm trying to get sabToAniDB.py to work in organising my anime - but it's kept saying

ionice: can't execute '/volume1/Download/nzbToMedia/sabToAniDB.py': No such file or directory

I downloaded the script in zip form and unzip it in to nzbToMedia folder and change the anidb config file per read me ...but it's will not post process

can anyone help please

the script can be download from

https://github.com/Benni-chan/SABnzbd-- ... -Anidb.net

Thank you
clinton.hall

Re: cannot get sabToAniDB to work

Post by clinton.hall »

When you unzipped this I am guessing you unzipped in windows? If so, the line endings will cause issues.
Try running dos2unix on each file used by sabToAnidb.

Also, if you put this in the nzbToMedia folder, these files might be deleted on restart of sabnzbd (it does a git reset and git pull)
The best way around this would be to out these files in a different directory, then have these linked into the nzbToMedia folder just after the git pull.

Or if you don't use any of the nzbToMedia scripts, just change the scripts directory in SABnzbd.
AS-604T
3 x ST4000DM0000 (Seagate 4TB) in Raid5
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)
NZBGet - CouchPotato - SickBeard - Git - Python

Apps (maintainer):
NZBGet - BitTorrent Sync - Mylar - LazyLibrarian - Gamez
-Maintenance of Apps acquired from JohhnyFive since ADM2.0:
SABnzbd - CouchPotato - SickBeard - HeadPhones - Subsonic

About Me: http://fockwulf.wix.com/index
nova999

Post by nova999 »

Thanx you - but in the end i d/l cute ftp and upload it via ftp..and it's work.....

... but with 1 problem

The script did everything as it should, check the file, renamed and move to the destination folder - however, when it had to create folder to put the file in to. for some reason it create the folder but it's out permission as root/owner - this means i cannot access files using xbmc or via window.

the destination folder is the same destination folder as sickbeard ...... and sickbeard doesn't seem to have this problem ?_? am I missing something?
clinton.hall

Post by clinton.hall »

If there is no setting in anidb to change the permissions or owners, then you might want to look at the script and find out where it writes the file... You can than add a command to change permissions or even owner
E.g
os.chmod(filename, 777)

This is from memory... Look at python docs for info on the os command.
AS-604T
3 x ST4000DM0000 (Seagate 4TB) in Raid5
2 GB RAM expansion
AS-302T

Apps (user)
NZBGet - CouchPotato - SickBeard - Git - Python

Apps (maintainer):
NZBGet - BitTorrent Sync - Mylar - LazyLibrarian - Gamez
-Maintenance of Apps acquired from JohhnyFive since ADM2.0:
SABnzbd - CouchPotato - SickBeard - HeadPhones - Subsonic

About Me: http://fockwulf.wix.com/index

Return to “SABnzbdplus”