new sabnzbd app replacing sabnzbd-plus?

SABnzbd makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything we can. All you have to do is add an .nzb. SABnzbd takes over from there, where it will be automatically downloaded, verified, repaired, extracted and filed away with zero human interaction.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

dkobelak
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

new sabnzbd app replacing sabnzbd-plus?

Post by dkobelak »

Couple of days ago i restarted my NAS and noticed I could not get into sabznbd-plus app. before trying to do a reinstall i noticed there is a new app called just sabnzbd which was released not too long ago. I installed that and i was able to get it to work, however my old app is still not working. i assume it was shut down for some reason? I was hoping to get some of my old settings and my history from there, but it doesn't seem i will be able to do that. does anyone know what changed that the old app does not work anymore? mind you, it was all fine until i did a server reboot.
AS-5104T running stock memory;RAID 5 - 4x3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300;BIOS: v1.21 - ADM: 4.0.4.RQO2
AS-6204T running stock memory;RAID 5 - 3x8TB Seagate Ironwolf ST8000VN0022;BIOS: v2.23 - ADM: 4.0.4.RQO2
kelben

Re: new sabnzbd app replacing sabnzbd-plus?

Post by kelben »

Same here running 604.

I can't find a new Sabnzbd app replacing this.

Anyone have a solution? Need to get Sabnzbd back and working :D
Znkp1

Post by Znkp1 »

I am having the same issue. Sabnzbd-plus will not load. Unfortunately the new version, sabnzbd is in a docker environment and I cannot sort the files into its proper folders. The only external folder available is /volume1/Downloads. Does anyone know how to add another path to the docker environment (i.e. /volume1/Media)

Thanks.
dkobelak

Post by dkobelak »

Znkp1 wrote:I am having the same issue. Sabnzbd-plus will not load. Unfortunately the new version, sabnzbd is in a docker environment and I cannot sort the files into its proper folders. The only external folder available is /volume1/Downloads. Does anyone know how to add another path to the docker environment (i.e. /volume1/Media)

Thanks.
i have this problem too now.. i'm thinking of just switching to nzbget at this point..
AS-5104T running stock memory;RAID 5 - 4x3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300;BIOS: v1.21 - ADM: 4.0.4.RQO2
AS-6204T running stock memory;RAID 5 - 3x8TB Seagate Ironwolf ST8000VN0022;BIOS: v2.23 - ADM: 4.0.4.RQO2
dkobelak

Post by dkobelak »

Znkp1 wrote:I am having the same issue. Sabnzbd-plus will not load. Unfortunately the new version, sabnzbd is in a docker environment and I cannot sort the files into its proper folders. The only external folder available is /volume1/Downloads. Does anyone know how to add another path to the docker environment (i.e. /volume1/Media)

Thanks.
so i decided to leave the folders as IS (volume1\docker\config\sabnzbd...). my original issue was that radarr had issues accessing that folder to move the files out to proper locations.. i fixed it with path mapping on radarr and all is good.. now i am testing trying to bypass path mapping and just do proper folder permissions on my NAS for this particular folder. Hoping it will work as well.. is there a reason you are looking to have this in a different folder? normally you should be able to change that from within sabnzbd settings, under folders and selecting proper path for temp and completed downloads.
Znkp1

Post by Znkp1 »

dkobelak wrote:

Thanks.
so i decided to leave the folders as IS (volume1\docker\config\sabnzbd...). my original issue was that radarr had issues accessing that folder to move the files out to proper locations.. i fixed it with path mapping on radarr and all is good.. now i am testing trying to bypass path mapping and just do proper folder permissions on my NAS for this particular folder. Hoping it will work as well.. is there a reason you are looking to have this in a different folder? normally you should be able to change that from within sabnzbd settings, under folders and selecting proper path for temp and completed downloads.
How did you get radarr to access the folder? I am trying to use sonarr to access the completed download location and I can’t get it to work.

My current work around that seems to be working:

Docker default download directory is:

/Volume1/Download/SABnzb/complete

Within this folder I created a folder called Media.
I used the “bind” command to bind /Volume1/Download/SABnzb/complete/Media to /Volume1/Media
I subsequently can use the categories feature on SABnzb to then sort to:
TV: /volume1/Download/SABnzb/complete/Media/Television
Movies: /volume1/Download/SABnzb/complete/Media/Movies

This links to my existing Movies and Television folders.

I was not able to get Sonarr to locate the downloads and sort/rename, so I enable the sorting on SAB.
JeremyCreekit

Post by JeremyCreekit »

SABnzbd-plus has also stopped working for me recently. Any idea why?

Where do I find the 'sabnzbd' app? And, if it's a Docker image, how do I install it? Not through App Central I assume?

Thanks!

Return to “SABnzbdplus”