Newbie From Indonesia

New to the forum? Introduce yourself, chit chat and chew the fat.
Andvari
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Newbie From Indonesia

Post by Andvari »

Hello

i am newbie and still learning to use NAS and i am using Asustor 3102T with 4TB x2 HDD for my first NAS.

i mostly used my NAS for media storage, download center and media player at my House.

hopefully i can learn a lot about using Asustor NAS from this forum.

Thank you.
orion

Re: Newbie From Indonesia

Post by orion »

Welcome! :D
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Welcome!

If you haven't looked at it already, take a peak at this post: http://forum.asustor.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=8272

Also, I have my 7004T set up as a super media center, sharing out well over 2100 movies and more TV episodes than I can hope to watch in a long time. Take a peak at the links in my signature for some helpful hints on setting your NAS up as a Media Center/PVR. I can go maybe 3-4 days before I get something that recently aired, but usually have it within the first 30 minutes after airing for most shows.

I don't know if the 320x is a 32-bit or 64-bit. (Don't have one to test on, so...) If it's a 64-bit, you can also try installing the excellent HX-Engine that Father_Mande (Philippe) has put together for us. With the Plex Media Player installed I am getting EXCELLENT results on my Vizio TV. Much better results than I was with the TV's built in Plex client.
crazynas

Post by crazynas »

Hi
As far as I know AS310XT & AS320XT is a 64-bit...

Return to “Meet and Greet”