Asustor locking up

New to the forum? Introduce yourself, chit chat and chew the fat.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

3dmimic
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Asustor locking up

Post by 3dmimic »

Hello, I've been using Asustor's for about 4 years now. Love the product have been very reliable for my business. I am having issues with my most recent Assistor AS7010T. If I transfer large amounts of data 20gb-30gb the assuror stops responding, I can't see it from any computers on my network.. I can log into it directly through TCP/IP 4, when I do I can check stats run processes. But it will stop responding if I try to reboot or shutdown, when this happens I am unable to shut it down with the button on the unit itself. the buttons function and look like it shutting down but it will just keep saying shutting down until you hard power it down.

Please assist,

thanks,

Dan
orion

Re: Asustor locking up

Post by orion »

The clues are too limited. And I did not encounter this issue before. I think you should send a support request to asustor. http://support.asustor.com/ They should be able to gather more detailed information on your NAS about what's wrong.
orion

Post by orion »

iahaustralia wrote:Am to using Asustor, but the codes are really out of my mind, am facing same problem because my assignment help is being stuck with that. If anyone have solutions then please reply.
What's your problem? Your text looks like that is generated by machine. Poor AI engine.
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Unless the OP comes back to answer Orion's question about what is going on with his device I'm thinking about locking this thread. It appears to be getting glutted with spam and really isn't going anywhere.
orion

Post by orion »

EdnaBaron wrote:Your review about this particular product may help those who are going to buy it. I am a newbie here and I am looking for information about Asustor products. Thankful to you for this useful post.
Hi EdnaBaron,
I don't think this post is a good review. OP did not provide detailed information and no further updates. AI is a very good and interested topic. Can you introduce you more? I can then show you more useful reviews. :lol:
orion

Post by orion »

LydiaLoftis wrote:I never use Asustor product. I heard about this recently and I wish to give a try on it. I guess I will get better service. I am here to know more about Asustor...
You can try it here: https://www.asustor.com/live_demo. I'm quite curious about essay writing. Most of you are coming from there. Are your services actually performed by AI engine?
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

@leonaegonzales what do you want to know about the 7010T model of NAS?

Or is this the new way to spoof the mods so you can sneak in your advertising links for off-topic websites?

The post this was a reply to has been deleted. It was spam.
orion

Post by orion »

martinibennet wrote:I have the same problem with Asustor's. After the update I can no longer access the Web-UI. The problem seems to be again with ARM architecture. But I don't know exactly and have no idea how to solve it.
Did you try ACC to find NAS? It could be the effect of ADM defender (several login failures to lock IP). You can try to connect to NAS with the other PC (i.e., other IP address).

Return to “Meet and Greet”