New member from North Carolina

New to the forum? Introduce yourself, chit chat and chew the fat.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

vsummers
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

New member from North Carolina

Post by vsummers »

I have had my ASUS laptop for only a few weeks. I keep encountering an annoying problem. As I am typing in Gmail, Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or even this text box, I inadvertently hit keys that cause a pop up screen for "bullets and numbering" or "default programming." Sometimes I get a pop up screen with some sort of coding I don't understand. Often, when I am typing an email in Gmail, something happens and the entire email message is discarded. Sometimes the "right mouse button" screen pops up. Almost always, the cursor moves several characters to the left.

I am a fast typist so I'm not always aware of which keys I might be hitting by mistake. Even typing this short message to the forum, this problem has occurred 8 times. I also use a PC and a second laptop every day and never does this problem occur there.

Would somebody please tell me how to prevent this problem?
orion

Re: New member from North Carolina

Post by orion »

Are you sure that you posted the issue to the right forum?
vsummers

Post by vsummers »

No, I probably didn't post to the correct forum, but being new, I didn't know where to correctly post. Perhaps you could help me, please?
orion

Post by orion »

This forum is hosted by asustor (although funded by asus I guess). We share experiences about NAS products, rather than NB, here. I think you should make a call to ASUS customer service to check the issue that you mentioned.
crazynas

Post by crazynas »

Hi
ASUS forum link....
http://www.asus.com/tw/forum/

Return to “Meet and Greet”