Difficulty with new Asustor 1102T

New to the forum? Introduce yourself, chit chat and chew the fat.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

wdsd333
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Difficulty with new Asustor 1102T

Post by wdsd333 »

Trying to set things up. Hardware fine, all green LED's on front. Used Control Center on my Mac, no NAS was able to be identified. Borrowed a friends Windows PC, got the NAS initialized and setup. Back to Control Center on my Mac, now the NAS does show up, but states the status as "not ready", host unreachable. Why can the Windows PC get access but my Mac shows the error? I'm uncertain regarding settings etc?? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
orion

Re: Difficulty with new Asustor 1102T

Post by orion »

Sounds weird. Can you login to ADM using Safari (with NAS IP adderss)?
wdsd333

Post by wdsd333 »

Yes I can; and thank you for the reply. Since my original post I tried the browser route, got in and have now started using the device (transferring files in, using apps etc). When I subsequently attempt using the Control Center app it runs the scan, and is now able to identify the NAS but it still indicates status as "not ready". I guess my only question now is am I missing out on any type of function etc by not being able to use the app? And still kind of wondering why it's not really working. Thanks again.
orion

Post by orion »

I'm not a Mac user. And I did not hear this kind of issue before. I'll suggest you to send a support ticket to asustor. https://support.asustor.com/ They might be able to check it remotely.
wdsd333

Post by wdsd333 »

Thanks again. I do have a ticket going now.

Return to “Meet and Greet”