WARNING: YOUR FILES HAVE BEEN LOCKED BY DEADBOLT

New to the forum? Introduce yourself, chit chat and chew the fat.
whoson3rd
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

WARNING: YOUR FILES HAVE BEEN LOCKED BY DEADBOLT

Post by whoson3rd »

❓ What happened?
All your files have been encrypted. This includes (but is not limited to) Photos, Documents and Spreadsheets.
❓ Why Me?
This is not a personal attack. You have been targeted because of the inadequate security provided by your vendor (ASUSTOR).
❓ What now?

You can make a payment of (exactly) 0.030000 bitcoin to the following address:
bc1q5mnr7qeehdvuzvfmcl2qpv9rvwus0e5pf5fdm3

Once the payment has been made we'll follow up with a transaction to the same address, this transaction will include the decryption key as part of the transaction details. [more information]

You can enter the decryption key below to start the decryption process and get access to all your files again.

important message for ASUSTOR

:evil:

It took me TWO MONTHS to figure the bloody thing out and to get all my data onto the AS5202T (4.5T)- within two days my data is locked up tighter than a ticks tush!
SOOO, ASUSTOR, what happens now...any kind of a patch or work around to reclaim MY data from these pirates?
Sure makes me feel better to know its "not a personal attack, just that the vendor (ASUSTOR) provided inadequate security.."
cliffpitt

Re: WARNING: YOUR FILES HAVE BEEN LOCKED BY DEADBOLT

Post by cliffpitt »

It happened to me too on sunday this week... Asus wont do anything and I doubt if they will help you get any files back.

Scumbag thieves wont help you even if you did pay them, all they will do is sell on your details to another drugged up thief as an easy target so they can buy more drugs ect etc....when they have finally drained you of all your money all you will have left is a server with non accessible files still.

Just save yourself the stress and worry waiting for them to help and rebuild it yourself... not trying to be harse...just realistic. Cheers.

Return to “Meet and Greet”