update now roku stops at 13% when attempting to watch video

New to the forum? Introduce yourself, chit chat and chew the fat.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

georgewever
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

update now roku stops at 13% when attempting to watch video

Post by georgewever »

Hello Im struggling a bit here. I recently moved my computer and all network/hardware in my home. After moving everything and attempting to bring everything back online there were several updates that I installed now every time I attempt to access my movies on my drive using any of the roku players in my home it gets to 13% and then just sits there for a while then I get a message the connection timed out. Currently using miniDNLA. I can access the movies on my PC with my mapped network drive and also connecting using my phone with AIVideos app. Apparently the issue is solely with the Roku players over my LAN!

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
George Wever
georgewever

Re: update now roku stops at 13% when attempting to watch video

Post by georgewever »

never mind figured it out after banging my head on the wall for a couple hours! Turns out there was a option in the setting of miniDNLA that had interface for my network IP "which somehow changed" and hit drop-down bar and boom all fixed! weird it found the directories and files but wouldn't stream with the other network IP chosen going to be thinking about this one all night now!!!

Return to “Meet and Greet”