(How To) How To Unblock demo.asustor

Share your awesome tips and tricks here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

ikmal93
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

(How To) How To Unblock demo.asustor

Post by ikmal93 »

i have a problem to learn asustor via http://demo.myasustor.com:8000/. because i failed login for 5 times,

when i'm login, i type "user = admin and password = admin" for 2 times, and the page say the password is incorrect.
and then i type "user = admin and password = asustor" for 3times but not redirect to ADM page, when i refresh the page, the browser redirect and then the page says

"You have been blocked for too many failed login attempts or you do not have permission to access the system.

If you are the owner of this system, you can use the reset button found on the back of the machine to restore a portion of your settings to their default values.

Please rest assured that your data will remain completely intact. For more information please see Section 3.1.5. of the User Guide."

any solution for this problem? because i'm newbie and i don't have any idea to solve this problem. sorry for my bad english,. thx before. hope your kindness be your successful path. :)
orion

Re: (How To) How To Unblock demo.asustor

Post by orion »

I can still login to demo.asustor. This demo site enables ADM Defender - auto block. So your IP address is blocked because login failures many times. I can see a lot of blocked IP addresses in the list (don't know which one is yours). Usually I can remove all of blocked IP addresses from the list with admin account. But it seems the demo site is a special version. I cannot remove items of the list.

I'm sending a support request to asustor. They should be able to reset the list.
Vincent.T@AST

Post by Vincent.T@AST »

Hi ikmal93,

Since our demo server is available on Internet, we have to enable the auto-block mechanism to prevent the hacking and attacks. I have removed your IP from the black list, you can access the demo server to check now.

By the way, the login credential for our demo server is demo/asustor. Please do not use admin account to login, otherwise your IP will be blocked again. Thank you.
ikmal93

Post by ikmal93 »

orion wrote:I can still login to demo.asustor. This demo site enables ADM Defender - auto block. So your IP address is blocked because login failures many times. I can see a lot of blocked IP addresses in the list (don't know which one is yours). Usually I can remove all of blocked IP addresses from the list with admin account. But it seems the demo site is a special version. I cannot remove items of the list.

I'm sending a support request to asustor. They should be able to reset the list.
yeah just like you said, my ip address have been blocked, but i'm trying to access the demo site with VPN connection and it works :D i can see the ADM page. i'm trying to remove my ip (which is been blocked) but no change.

when i try to connect with my own ip address (not VPN) today, suddenly, i can access the site :D because my ip address not in list anymore. thanks for your attention and thx alot for your suggestion :)
ikmal93

Post by ikmal93 »

Vincent.T@AST wrote:Hi ikmal93,

Since our demo server is available on Internet, we have to enable the auto-block mechanism to prevent the hacking and attacks. I have removed your IP from the black list, you can access the demo server to check now.

By the way, the login credential for our demo server is demo/asustor. Please do not use admin account to login, otherwise your IP will be blocked again. Thank you.
thank you very much mr vincent :D

yes it is my bad, because i don't know the right user n password for demo, so i failed to login. but now i can acces the site. yup i'll not to use admin account. once again, thx alot mr vincent :)

Return to “Tips & Tricks”