Subscription Bundles Compatability

Share your awesome tips and tricks here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Robi
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Subscription Bundles Compatability

Post by Robi »

I think this boils down to just what does my NAS "emulate" so I know if it is compatible with these services. I'm looking at subscribing to some bundled subscriptions services like Disney+ with hulu+live TV. I currently have Amazon Prime Video and will probably add Britbox to that. The Amazon Prime Video works fine now that your Firefox app got updated. My question is, after looking at the "System Requirements" for Disney+/Hulu+Live TV, I'm having trouble knowing just how my AS6404T-6A3E with Firefox and Chrome installed fits in those requirements that seem to be totally based on a particular product (a unit like a Samsung TV, Roku unit, PC, iPhone, iPad) running on a particular OS [Windows 10, iOS-x) and/or maybe a browser (Firefox, Chrome, Chromecast, Safari) loaded on that product. I really have no idea what the OS is for my NAS either and would like to know that also. I'm guessing Ubuntu, but I've never been able to find that information anywhere, perhaps because there's so much to ingest!
orion

Re: Subscription Bundles Compatability

Post by orion »

It is normal that you cannot find NAS OS information. It is a special Linux version. Tool kits are different from Ubuntu and others, but close to Ubuntu. And, of course, I don't think those services will test this special OS.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”