phpVirtualbox web browser TAB blink/disappear

Just about everything is virtual these days. Topics relating to virutalization go here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

giostark
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

phpVirtualbox web browser TAB blink/disappear

Post by giostark »

Hi all,
Hope that some one can help me on this.
In this guide : https://www.asustor.com/en/online/Colle ... ?topic=249 seems to exist the phpVirtualbox method (3.2) BUT when I try to open the app from the desktop via firefox browser the relative TAB blink and disappear. (so im stuck between the STEP1 and STEP2) I supposed could be an ADM early (3.0.5) problem , but even with the 3.0.4 ADM version the problem was still here.
I opened the proper port in the router , but the problem occur also in the LAN network connecting via static IP.
I tried also the last virtualbox app 5.1.14r04 but the issue persist.
Anyone experienced the same problem?
If I use the keyboard and the mouse and the HDMI port on a 15" monitor , virtualbox seems to work properly.

So the problem seems to open the virtualbox manager in the web browser TAB.

ps: tried firefox , konqueror , explorer , edge , ecc ecc
AngeL

Re: phpVirtualbox web browser TAB blink/disappear

Post by AngeL »

You just have to enable Web Server in Services for phpvirtualbox even to work at all, it took me some time to figure this out
giostark

Re: phpVirtualbox web browser TAB blink/disappear

Post by giostark »

AngeL wrote:You just have to enable Web Server in Services for phpvirtualbox even to work at all, it took me some time to figure this out
Angel...you are an Angel ! Damn...i thought that if the Asustor ADM worked fine on a db and infrastructure also the app VirtualBox should do the same. Instead !!!
Any way THANKS you so much...now I can go to do something good.

ps:
ADD this info to the guide should not be a bad idea !!!
https://www.asustor.com/en/online/Colle ... ?topic=249

Return to “Virtualization”