VirtualBox ERROR Object Not Found

Just about everything is virtual these days. Topics relating to virutalization go here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

RiderFan
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

VirtualBox ERROR Object Not Found

Post by RiderFan »

I installed Virtualbox and tried to install windows 10 using an ISO.
Now when I click on Virtual Box I am brought to a webpage saying the following:

[an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive]
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. [an error occurred while processing this directive] The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404
nimbustor
Tue Mar 9 21:43:38 2021
Apache

Something got seriously messed up. I uninstalled Virtualbox and reinstalled with the same error.

Can someone please help me resolve this issue.
fuxing

Re: VirtualBox ERROR Object Not Found

Post by fuxing »

I had the same problem, after installing the ExtensionPack, which deleted the virtualbox folder on web share.

For me it worked when disabling "VirtualBox" and the "Extension Pack" and than reenabling both!
cj_euler

Post by cj_euler »

I have the same problem. Can you tell us how to proceed. Is somebody even doing the job?

I am a software engineer and I almost always do things that work properly. But some people do things and the "performance" is record high, and a peak performer, but if things do not even work, there is no use to complete 5 items and a few of them don't work.
cj_euler

Post by cj_euler »

ok, fixed it by rebooting, and then it says

phpVirtualbox login in

I don't have any password but I tried

username: admin
password: admin

and it let me log in
loocar

Post by loocar »

In my case, the restart did not help. By phpVirtulabox I have new tab with IP_HOST/virtualbox? Sid = FTutYKdY
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED and Via Asustor portal - i have black screen. I don't even know where the logs are to see what's going on.
My Envirement:
Virtualbox app 6.1.12r01 + ExtensionPack. MAchine: AS6102T. ADM 3.5.6.RHA2. BIOS: 2.23

Return to “Virtualization”