It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:39 am
All times are UTC + 8 hours

VPN is essential nowadays to secure connection!

Just about everything is virtual these days. Topics relating to virutalization go here.

VPN is essential nowadays to secure connection!

Postby Jack Jones » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello, Fellow Members

As you all know that VPN is getting more popular after new rule passed by FCC against the net neutrality.

If you are on the lookout for New year and Christmas Deals, then check out these amazing offers. Enjoy massive discounts on the most popular VPN service providers. Grab some the best Christmas VPN deals and avail amazing discounts. Similarly, don’t let ISPs throttle your internet and block content amidst Net Neutrality repeal.

In which I would personally recommend for PureVPN as on this Christmas they also offer a giveaway of iPhone X and Apply watch. So try your luck on that.

Cheers,

MODERATOR EDIT: The OP of this post has been warned that advertising outside web sites violates this forum's EULA. He has not been banned, nor has the post been deleted. Any further offenses will be dealt with. (MikeG.6.5)
Jack Jones

Re: VPN is essential nowadays to secure connection!

Postby clayvligon » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:39 pm

I too am using purevpn as of now and the service they provide is pretty much good. However the only downside I find in purevpn is they do not offer any free trial and connecting to netflix can be tricky. I found a review which has addressed most of the questions.

Source: https://www.vpnranks.com/purevpn-review/
clayvligon

Postby Ryan » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:21 pm

Yes PurevPN is worth trying. Chat support is very responsive. I have stayed with PureVPN due to excellent support.

Moreover, if you want it for streaming, then its really PureVPN for reliability. Servers throughout the world, mostly multiple servers per country. No serious issues related to internet speed with Pure. As speed was always one of the main concerning points for me before switching VPNs previously. No issues here till now
Last edited by Ryan on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prefer User Recommendations and Ratings
Ryan

Postby samzike » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Hy friends,
Hope all fine, Yes I completely agree with the title that VPN is the most essential tool nowadays in terms of security, Problem is that around 1000+ VPN providers are available in the market and selecting one is very tough. I already used 20 VPN and these 5 are giving very awesome features.

ExpressVPN
NordVPN
CyberGhost
PIa
NordVPN

But I am not suggesting these VPN or any other VPN. I just want to advice you, That before choosing any VPN, read the unbiased VPN reviews of that VPN and then select if it fulfilled your need.
samzike

Return to Virtualization