Tech Support Hours (UK Time)

Backup and data protection discussion at its finest.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

cliver
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Tech Support Hours (UK Time)

Post by cliver »

Hi,
Does anyone know what hours Tech support keeps. I am UK based and raised a ticket yesterday. I have had an answer asking for info at about 3 this morning. I replied but haven't heard anything back.
My week old AS6404T is unavailable with an error System Failure on the volume. I can login to ADM but no storage is available. I have 4 brand new WD Red 4TB drives in it wich pass a SMART Test. The drives are there but the raid array isn't.
Been waiting all morning for them. Are they any good? Should I reset factory defaults and try again?
There isn't a lot on it yet as I have only just got it and started migrsting stuff to it.
Anyones experiences of Tech Sup appreciated.
orion

Re: Tech Support Hours (UK Time)

Post by orion »

I sent a lot of tickets to them before. I guess the delay to respond your ticket is caused by their vacation (maybe 3 days?). I think you should wait for one more day. If you still got no responses, you can reply the ticket email again to remind them. (Or post ticket number here. I can pass it to them.)

Of course, if there are no data in NAS yet, the fastest way is to reset NAS (yes, reset to factory default).

Return to “Backup and Data Protection”