It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:03 pm
All times are UTC + 8 hours

VPN and Data Protection

Backup and data protection discussion at its finest.

VPN and Data Protection

Postby clayvligon » Tue May 15, 2018 7:30 pm

How many of you feel that their data is protected? I feel vulnerable to different threats that can be caused by hackers or government agencies. Now when I have started to use VPN, I feel comfortable and can now stream with freedom. My data is no longer unsafe and my provider does not keep logs or leak IP address. I have started this thread to debate on this subject very seriously. I made this choice when I was reading an article on Best VPN.

Cheers:)
clayvligon

Re: VPN and Data Protection

Postby zubairkhanzhk » Wed May 23, 2018 7:58 pm

clayvligon wrote:How many of you feel that their data is protected? I feel vulnerable to different threats that can be caused by hackers or government agencies. Now when I have started to use VPN, I feel comfortable and can now stream with freedom. My data is no longer unsafe and my provider does not keep logs or leak IP address. I have started this thread to debate on this subject very seriously. I made this choice when I was reading an article on Best VPN.

Cheers:)

Thanks for sharing,
I am VPN user and mostly use VPN for ps4 to access block content. I am using ExpressVPN and it is awesome.
zubairkhanzhk

Re: VPN and Data Protection

Postby samjohns123 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:08 pm

I am also a constant VPN user, cos there are a couple of prohibitions for surfing the web in my country. I tried a lot of security tools to save my identity information and stopped my choice on NordVPN, cos it`s quite good and reliable.
Here is a review https://topvpnchoice.com/nordvpn-reviews/. Hope it will be useful for you.
samjohns123

Return to Backup and Data Protection