net2ftp won't start and i cant unistall

Who doesn't love third-party apps? Get together and talk about them here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

igracgq
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

net2ftp won't start and i cant unistall

Post by igracgq »

for some reason I can't get net2ftp to work. It just won't open up anymore. I can't even uninsatall it so I can try reinstalling it. Where can I manually go and unisatll it? where is it located on the server so i can SSH into my NAS and delete it manually and hopefully be able to reinstall it

Thanks
AS-602 with 3GB ram, 4TB WD Red

Qnap TS-119, DD-WRT Linksys 310n, WDlxTV player, RasperryPi OpenELEC
father.mande

Re: net2ftp won't start and i cant unistall

Post by father.mande »

Hi,
igracgq wrote:for some reason I can't get net2ftp to work. It just won't open up anymore. I can't even uninsatall it so I can try reinstalling it. Where can I manually go and unisatll it? where is it located on the server so i can SSH into my NAS and delete it manually and hopefully be able to reinstall it
Thanks
Removing the folder is not enough to totally clean manually the software ... you must also do a clean in the xml files used as database by A.D.M. and it's risky ...
folder install is : /usr/local/AppCentral/ named net2ftp (or name of the APKG)

1 you don't provide the error return when you try to uninstall / no more error when you try to start it manually (it's a PHP web application so requiring only Apache Web server ... )so only Apache and net2ftp can be responsible .?
... generally a good first test is to reboot then try to uninstall again
2 if it's to reinstall, just use "manual install" in App. Central with the .apk downloaded from Asustor site this option can overwrite the actual version
3 if you want to try a manual remove use in terminal under root user : apkg command
even not totally documented try :
apkg --list ... to verify that net2ftp is always known by A.D.M. if yes do : apkg --remove net2ftp
if NOT ... you can try to remove /usr/local/AppCentral/net2ftp folder
then reinstall the software

BUT with the error return, we can have a better view of the error ... so answer must be more correct.

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T

Return to “Developer's Corner”