Stops Recording 2.8

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Angelllus
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Stops Recording 2.8

Post by Angelllus »

Hello Support,

I have model AS-608T version 3.0.5.RDU1 ADM Version, Surveillance Center 2.8.0.11738. After searching the forums as well as another users post regarding with this new version randomly (often) stops recording both my cameras (Hikvision DS-2CD2142FWD). Very frustrating when I need the footage often. When I got there to see the footage isn't hasnt recorded for days (I shouldn't require to restart the feeds every 30 mins etc). I have uninstalled application fully, restarted my nas and reinstalled this hasn't resolved the issue. I also updated to the latest firmware for both camera's and reset them, reset them up also not resolving the issue. I have read version 2.7 doesn't have this issue but a google search or a a search on your forums shows only one dead link from support to go back.

Please supply me a link to downgrade while you take the time needed to resolve issues with 2.8.

Regards

Angelllus
orion

Re: Stops Recording 2.8

Post by orion »

I believe you should contact to asustor support guy: http://support.asustor.com/
marka2k

Re: Stops Recording 2.8

Post by marka2k »

Mine does the same thing using ACTI Cameras, really would like a solution to be posted.

Return to “Surveillance Center”