Airlive BU-3028-IVS

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

simsdata
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Airlive BU-3028-IVS

Post by simsdata »

Good day, dear ASUSTOR team.

Please add support for BU-3028-IVS. (AS-202TE)

Thank you for your time,
Regards, Jiří Skalník.
simsdata

Re: Airlive BU-3028-IVS

Post by simsdata »

Request Submitted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:13 pm.

Good day, dear ASUSTOR team.

Can you add Airlive BU-3028-IVS in your Surveillance Center, please? :|

Thank you for your time,
Regards, Jiří Skalník.
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Are you asking for Asustor to support that model of camera? Or are you asking Asustor to show that model of camera is compatible with the Asustor models?

Both of the previous posts could be read for either scenario. And if the Asustor team has the same difficulties I had trying to figure it out, that may be why it's either not listed, or not working yet.

Keep in mind, most of the compatibility lists come from reports from users, especially regarding cameras. There are so many different manufacturers and models, that for Asustor to buy one of each would be cost prohibitive. (To say the very least.) Contacting the manufacturer for a demo is possible, i suppose, but they would have to request vast numbers of cameras, test them, write the specific model code, test again, which is a huge undertaking for cameras that are one-offs. (Not a lot of the client base using them.)
simsdata

Post by simsdata »

MikeG.6.5 wrote:Are you asking for Asustor to support that model of camera? Or are you asking Asustor to show that model of camera is compatible with the Asustor models?

Both of the previous posts could be read for either scenario. And if the Asustor team has the same difficulties I had trying to figure it out, that may be why it's either not listed, or not working yet.

Keep in mind, most of the compatibility lists come from reports from users, especially regarding cameras. There are so many different manufacturers and models, that for Asustor to buy one of each would be cost prohibitive. (To say the very least.) Contacting the manufacturer for a demo is possible, i suppose, but they would have to request vast numbers of cameras, test them, write the specific model code, test again, which is a huge undertaking for cameras that are one-offs. (Not a lot of the client base using them.)
Thank you for your reply Mike.

Have a look. Asustor team already know about it, they are working on it i suppose. I have already written it to asustor team. I am only reminding myself.

Regards, Jiří Skalník.

Return to “Surveillance Center”