Version 2.5.1.9814 Error Msg - Unable To Get Camera Data

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

bjhall01
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Version 2.5.1.9814 Error Msg - Unable To Get Camera Data

Post by bjhall01 »

Since installing version 2.5.1.9814 of Surveillance Center, I have the following problem with the app on my NAS 602T, running ADM 2.6.3.R713:

When I execute Surveillance Center, I immediately get the message "unable to get camera data, Please click on retry to try again" Retry never works so I cancel, go to Settings > Camera and I get the message "Failed to load the camera list, please reload the page." I cancel and scan for new cameras. The system finds all four of my camera but fails when I try to save the configuration for any camera. When I try to save a camera to the list, I get the message: "Failed to load the camera list, please reload the page."

I've tried rebooting the NAS, turning the app off and back on. Advice?
bjhall01

Re: Version 2.5.1.9814 Error Msg - Unable To Get Camera Data

Post by bjhall01 »

I have also tried closing, deleting and reinstalling 2.5.1.9814. different results at first - allows me to add two cameras, then fails at third camera and cannot find and camera lists - back to previous problem.
orion

Re: Version 2.5.1.9814 Error Msg - Unable To Get Camera Data

Post by orion »

I think you should send a support request to asustor to check it. http://support.asustor.com/

Return to “Surveillance Center”