Motion Trigger Events not captured

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.
simonkelk
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Motion Trigger Events not captured

Post by simonkelk »

Hi, I am using an Amcrest camera (IP2M-841) and initially when I set this up as an ONVIF camera on wifi it worked fine but I was seeing lots and lots of disconnects in the event logs. I upgraded the firmware on the camera and then changed to ethernet rather than wireless. I am still seeing the camera connecting and disconnecting constantly (every 30 minutes) and motion detection has completely stopped working.

I have tried to re-add the camera, reset it to factory defaults etc but nothing works. I believe the motion events are triggered on the camera and sent to the NAS. I can see the events being logged in the camera logs but looking at surveillence centres event logs I don't see these motion events. Is this a compatibility issue? I assumed since it was ONVIF compliant that everything would work. Is there a way to tell if these events are being sent to the NAS?
simonkelk

Re: Motion Trigger Events not captured

Post by simonkelk »

All, I resolved this issue by resetting the defaults on the camera and disabling the wireless interface (which was no use anyway). Triggered events are now recorded. :D

Return to “Surveillance Center”