Onvif support camera camera connecting and disconnecting all the time

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.
Kira77
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Onvif support camera camera connecting and disconnecting all the time

Post by Kira77 »

AS5004T - I own a China made IP camera which work well with the software that it come with.

I am having some issue with motion detection with Generic Onvif model and the Asustor technical support is not helpful at all. I can get live view, play back and record from the Surveillance Center but there is problem with the scheduling record and motion record function. The sharpness and color of the record is good.

I keep getting my disconnected and reconnected all the time.
disconnect.JPG
disconnect.JPG (57.72 KiB) Viewed 6646 times
Need help in at least getting the the problem of disconnected and reconnected problem solve

Thanks
zurk

Re: Onvif support camera camera connecting and disconnecting all the time

Post by zurk »

this is caused by an old surveillance center. hit update all apps in app manager and your problem should resolve itself.
jslande01

Post by jslande01 »

How did you get the generic chinese onvif camera to connect? I can't even get that far...
Kira77

Post by Kira77 »

jslande01 wrote:How did you get the generic chinese onvif camera to connect? I can't even get that far...
Under the camera Brand choose ONVIF and under Model choose Generic. IPcamera with ONVIF 2.0 and above support should work .

Return to “Surveillance Center”