2.4.0.8450 Request - Syslog

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.
SteelZ691
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

2.4.0.8450 Request - Syslog

Post by SteelZ691 »

I currently have Syslog running on my AS7008t and would really like the ability to have the logs of the Surveillance Center to be able to publish the logs to the Syslog server. Just a thought!! Thanks
MikeG.6.5

Re: 2.4.0.8450 Request - Syslog

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

I don't run any cameras, so I don't know personally...

But you mean to say this isn't part of the Surveillance system's setup already???? Seriously??? So events that happen on camera aren't logged when the camera starts/stops recording based on motion detection?

WOW! What an oversight! This need addressing big time! At the very least there should be notifications going out through some sort of push app or something.
SteelZ691

Re: 2.4.0.8450 Request - Syslog

Post by SteelZ691 »

no there are logs within the Surveillance center, I am looking to those logs sent to a syslog server. I am trying to get everything i have to send logs to the syslog server, and then use that one interface to track and manage all my equipment, vs having to look in multiple locations for logs.

Return to “Surveillance Center”