Install Viewer - Nothing happens....

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.
konkonkaos
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Install Viewer - Nothing happens....

Post by konkonkaos »

AS608T - I've just updated the Updated the ADM2.5.1.RB62, then installed the new surveillance Center App 2.3.1.8244,

When I open the Surveillance Center I still get a pop up to say "Install Viewer" but nothing happens when I click this button, Both in Explorer and Firefox.

Note - This is on the Live view tab, I cannot access the other tabs - Playback, Settings, Logs.

Thank you.
konkonkaos

Re: Install Viewer - Nothing happens....

Post by konkonkaos »

Does Asustor actually provide any product support at all? Or they rely on the good will of the community.
Kapitein Haak

Post by Kapitein Haak »

Hello Konkonkaos,

This is the "Community" forum, Asustor does have some presence and will occasionally post here. It is mainly targeted for questions and answers from the users. If you need support from Asustor directly, you are advised to created a ticket at support.asustor.com.
The surveillance center did work once on my AS-304T with firefox, but with the latest beta I get redirected to the ADM page. The latest 2.3 version does work, but I had to enable the Asustor plugin in firefox to get the playback to work.

Best regards,
Kapitein Haak.
"What would the world be like without Captain Hook?"
---
"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum" (A wise man doesn't piss into the wind), only in Amsterdam:
https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.36289,4. ... 312!8i6656
James.S@AST

Post by James.S@AST »

Hi konkonkaos,
Please provide TeamViewer to allow me to help you online.
Our time zone is GMT+8 and our work hour is from Mon ~Fri, 10 am ~ 8 pm
After setting up the remote session, please send me a private message with TeamViewer username and password.
Cheers,
JAMES
I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.

Storage: AS-604T
Network: Belkin N1 Wireless/F5D8231
Laptop: ASUS Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate
Media Player: HP NC6000& Wii & ASUSTOR NAS with Boxee App
Portable: HTC EVO 3D& The New iPad
konkonkaos

Post by konkonkaos »

Hi Guys

Thank you for the replies and help, it turns out my Download manager was grabbing the file. I was unaware as there was nothgint form the pop-up button to say "Downloading", still I feel stupid but glad it's resolved.

Return to “Surveillance Center”