Install Viewer - Your session has expired, please login again.

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.
konkonkaos
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Install Viewer - Your session has expired, please login again.

Post by konkonkaos »

Hi

I've installed Surveillance Center for the first time, when I click on the SC Icon, the app opens and I get a message "Please click the button below amd install the component....." the button says "Install Viewer".

But when I click the button I get a pop-up box "Your session has expired, please login again." I have logged in and selected Keep me logged in. I don't know what to do.

AS608T
ADM 2.0.2.R9I1

I know it's an old ADM but I have been reluctant to update as it says "Back up your data" not easy when it's an 8 bay NAS, with 4 in a RAID. So that is scary, but I can't imagine ADM would cause this issue.

Cheers
kon
MikeG.6.5

Re: Install Viewer - Your session has expired, please login again.

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

I upgraded to 2.5 and had no issues at all. You are going to be doing a bit more of an update, though, so you may find a couple of problems along the way. Apps may not work without reinstalling them.

Still, it shouldn't be an issue. I would just upgrade the ADM and see how it goes. Then again, I'm noto running a business on my NAS either...
konkonkaos

Re: Install Viewer - Your session has expired, please login again.

Post by konkonkaos »

Thank you, updated everything, similar but different issue now.

http://forum.asustor.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=6626

Return to “Surveillance Center”