Cameras not detected

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.
dhj49er
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Cameras not detected

Post by dhj49er »

No ip camera is being detected nor will it connect to a camera via a manually assigned ip.
If camera compatibility is the issue, can someone please provide a compatible wifi camera that's available from Amazon UK?
I have purchased Reolink RLC-510WA - it works with the reolink app but is not detected by surveillance centre.
Just bought a drivestor 2 pro and need this to work, otherwise it will have to go back.
wde

Re: Cameras not detected

Post by wde »

A lot of surveillance cameras are proprietary and only work with their own software/hardware.
Unless they specifically specify "onfiv" (an open industry standard interface) they likely won't work with Surveillance Center.
My NAS: Flashtor 6 FS6706T ADM: 4.3.0.RSB1 Router: Technicolor CGM4331COM (XB7)
wde

Post by wde »

It looks like your model RLC-510WA is onvif compatible according to this list.
https://support.reolink.com/hc/en-us/ar ... 000617826/
My NAS: Flashtor 6 FS6706T ADM: 4.3.0.RSB1 Router: Technicolor CGM4331COM (XB7)
dhj49er

Post by dhj49er »

Thank you for your repliies.

I knew the Reolink camera wasn't on the compatibility list but read that it was an upgraded 410, which is on the list.

I also thought it was onvif....but it doesn't say it on the Amazon listing.

But you link confirms it is onvif....so why isn't the surveillance centre detecting it?

Return to “Surveillance Center”