Surveillance center could not live view from NAS hdmi

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

ajaxhan1968
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Surveillance center could not live view from NAS hdmi

Post by ajaxhan1968 »

all
need assistance in getting the surveillance live view direct from NAS hdmi in ADM 4.0

there are no icon on asustor portal showing in asustor 4.0 portal too.

In ADM 3.++, i managed to get it works from the NAS HDMI

Thank you
COO-589

Re: Surveillance center could not live view from NAS hdmi

Post by COO-589 »

They recently removed support for Surveillance Centre live view via HDMI, with no justification. Such a shame as I absolutely can not get the RTSP to work so this was the best option for TV viewing... I have actually used this as a bit of weight in requesting a Google/Android TV-compatible version of the AiSecure app though so hopefully that becomes a reality! (more requests for this may aid in making it actually happen)
teabelly

Post by teabelly »

Hi all is that true have been trying all sorts to get aisecure to show via the hdmi port it was the only reason i bought the as6702t looks like it might be going back if this is the case
cheers john :o
COO-589

Post by COO-589 »

Hey John,

Unfortunately; yes. I had once tried the Surveillance Centre Live View by HDMI so knew it was definitely a feature previously and can confirm now that it's definitely not there like it was before so is gone for sure...
Would love to know why they dropped such a basic and useful feature

Sorry mate

Return to “Surveillance Center”