Detection and recording stop working after last update

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

beast69
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Detection and recording stop working after last update

Post by beast69 »

Hi,

I have a call open to Asustor but I was wondering if anyone had the same problem or a clue of what could be causing the problem.

I have 4 cameras, 3 different models configure with ONVIF that stop recording because it doesn't see the motion detection anymore since the last update.
Continuous recording work fine, it's seem the detection isn't working but in the camera software the detection is fine.

The support gave me the version before to install manually and detection and recording works again.
Now they trying to figure out what's causing this.
AS5304T
4-x 4 tera Iron Wolf
Raid 5
wrightal123

Re: Detection and recording stop working after last update

Post by wrightal123 »

Yep - sounds like same problem. Continuous recording is fine but nothing from motion recording. Have you had any more news on a solution?

My two cameras are bot set up as generic ONVIF also.
===========================
AS-604T
AS-RCU IR Remote
AndrewByrdNetworks

Post by AndrewByrdNetworks »

I am having the same issue. Motion detection no longer works, although continous record works fine

does anyone have a fix for this?

If not, can someone direct me where I can get the previous version that was working for motion for my 6404T??
Andrew Byrd
Andrew Byrd Networks LLC

Asustor 6404T (4) 8TB Seagate NAS drives on Raid 5
Rabbitz

Post by Rabbitz »

Here is a link for AS-61XX from my thread. I cant install it but maybe it works for you
beast69 wrote:I don't know how long it will be available but here's the link the provided me for the version 2.8.0.11996.
http://support.ezconnect.to/portal/apis ... rtg4dkmf4w

So far it's the only way to have motion working again with ONVIF on some camera.
Here is another Link for AS-31XX:
http://support.myasustor.com:18900/port ... m9Jen7FIdg

Return to “Surveillance Center”