Volume 2 storage

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Fro
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Volume 2 storage

Post by Fro »

Hi, I found 2 other topics but they were old, didn't know if I should start a new one?
I'm having issues with changing storage of my recording from volume 1 to volume 2. When I select /volume2/volume 2 ( yes that's what I see) it gives me an error saying " the free space for newarchive [/volume2/volume 2] is too small. Volume 1 have 900gb free space left, whilst volume 2 had the full 4tb. Why can't I move it over?

Volume 1, 2x 10tb raid 1
Volume 2, 2x 4tb raid 1
AS5304T
orion

Re: Volume 2 storage

Post by orion »

It should be abnormal for "/volume2/volume 2"?! Did you create a shared folder on volume2 first? After created "certain_dir" on volume2, you should be able to select "/volume2/certain_dir", isn't it? Or, is your shared folder name "volume 2"?
Fro

Re: Volume 2 storage

Post by Fro »

I was playing around so more, and went under Access Control > Shared Folder > Surveillance, right click edit and move to volume 2.
Then the volume 2/surveillance appeared in the surveillance app to transfer over storage.

Return to “Surveillance Center”