You are not permitted to access this page Warning.

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Bcboy
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

You are not permitted to access this page Warning.

Post by Bcboy »

I have watched this video and get this warning when I go into settings. You are not permitted to access this page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3p8Rxex5aw
Please help, thank everyone.
AS6404T
thump257

Re: You are not permitted to access this page Warning.

Post by thump257 »

I have the same problem. I am logged in to my pc with an administrator account, and the Asustor 5202T as an admin. I am under the assumption that administrators should have this privilege inherently. I would appreciate any help.
beast69

Post by beast69 »

Give access to users via App Privileges under Access Control in ADM. by default only the default admin have access
AS5304T
4-x 4 tera Iron Wolf
Raid 5
robj20

Post by robj20 »

Having the same problem logged in as administrator and still get the warning, went to app privileges and only one user listed there and its not my admin account so cant give access?
Please help.
robj20

Post by robj20 »

Finally figured it out, you have to use the "admin" account "system admin" doesn't work.
So go into settings and give manage privilege to your system admin account then it will all work.

Return to “Surveillance Center”