Surveillance Center not detecting motion or alert events, camera app does

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

mikedowdell
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Surveillance Center not detecting motion or alert events, camera app does

Post by mikedowdell »

I have Surveillance Center setup for continuous recording (since event detection is not working). I can view the camera through live view on the pc and the mobile app. I have setup notifications for all events to push, and triggers to push for both alert and motion. My camera is setup for motion detection and alerts(is working in the camera app for push notifications) I receive push events from Surveillance Center on camera disconnected/reconnected but not for any motion or alerts. The camera app sends me push notifications for motion and alarms just fine so its configured well.

Surveillance Center is 2.8.0.11937 setup with a generic ONVIF that it detected itself, 2 streams of hi def and low def.

Camera is a FHD/IPC Main 1080p wifi and uses the LiveYes app.

Is there some way I can verify the ONVIF connection is sending these events from the camera?
mikedowdell

Re: Surveillance Center not detecting motion or alert events, camera app does

Post by mikedowdell »

I found an App Online called ONVIF Device Manager which can connect and report if your camera is sending Is:Motion:True events.
chmooreck

Post by chmooreck »

It's crappy onvif support by asustor. I've got same problem with motion detection.
rfrancis073

Post by rfrancis073 »

Same here. Can see the events on the camera page but nothing shows in log or triggers pushes, etc. on the SC end. The events are setup but not working.
devong67

Post by devong67 »

Did you ever get this resolved? I am running in to the same type of issue.
chmooreck

Post by chmooreck »

No. There are no updates to surveillance center in long time. Looks like abandoned project ;-)

Return to “Surveillance Center”