Motion detection zones

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

anarki
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Motion detection zones

Post by anarki »

Is there a way to create detection zones for 1 camera? For example, I have a camera in an area with a TV present, I'd like to record everything but not the section with the TV otherwise it just seems to keep triggering motion detection.

Thanks
Marco@ASUSTOR

Re: Motion detection zones

Post by Marco@ASUSTOR »

anarki wrote:Is there a way to create detection zones for 1 camera? For example, I have a camera in an area with a TV present, I'd like to record everything but not the section with the TV otherwise it just seems to keep triggering motion detection.

Thanks
Hi there! It's not currently possible to ignore a section of the view. I can send to management that idea and see if it is possible to add that feature.
chmooreck

Post by chmooreck »

You got to set it on camera interface. Asustor surveillance center doesn't support motion detection server-side, just gets events from camera via onvif message. All magic is done camera-side.
joethelion

Post by joethelion »

chmooreck wrote:You got to set it on camera interface. Asustor surveillance center doesn't support motion detection server-side, just gets events from camera via onvif message. All magic is done camera-side.
Thanks for this; this is very useful. I'll try it.

Return to “Surveillance Center”