It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:24 pm
All times are UTC + 8 hours

Motion detection zones

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Motion detection zones

Postby anarki » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:05 am

Is there a way to create detection zones for 1 camera? For example, I have a camera in an area with a TV present, I'd like to record everything but not the section with the TV otherwise it just seems to keep triggering motion detection.

Thanks
anarki

Re: Motion detection zones

Postby Marco@ASUSTOR » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:39 pm

anarki wrote:Is there a way to create detection zones for 1 camera? For example, I have a camera in an area with a TV present, I'd like to record everything but not the section with the TV otherwise it just seems to keep triggering motion detection.

Thanks

Hi there! It's not currently possible to ignore a section of the view. I can send to management that idea and see if it is possible to add that feature.
Marco@ASUSTOR

Postby chmooreck » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:13 am

You got to set it on camera interface. Asustor surveillance center doesn't support motion detection server-side, just gets events from camera via onvif message. All magic is done camera-side.
chmooreck

Postby joethelion » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:19 am

chmooreck wrote:You got to set it on camera interface. Asustor surveillance center doesn't support motion detection server-side, just gets events from camera via onvif message. All magic is done camera-side.

Thanks for this; this is very useful. I'll try it.
joethelion

Return to Surveillance Center