2.8.1.12499 deletes all cameras. Cannot find rollback verison

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

rfrancis073
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

2.8.1.12499 deletes all cameras. Cannot find rollback verison

Post by rfrancis073 »

Hi,

I updated (via the Update App) my AS6404T from the previous version to the latest version of Surveillance Center (2.8.1.12499). Started up fine but after an hour or so, all cameras were deleted.
I setup the cameras again, and again, after an hour, they were deleted.
I uninstalled Surveillance Center and reinstalled. Same results.
I renamed the cameras thinking that the previous recordings (45 days worth) were causing issues. Same deleted result.
I exported the cameras, waited for them to be deleted, imported them again. Same deleted result.

Any help (or rollback version for the AS6404T) would be appreciated.

Update: I found the previous version and tried a manual install but it stopped with an Not compatible with current ADM warning. Ugh....

Update 2: The 'previous version' that I had found earlier was not really the previous version. There was a version after that which I've downloaded, installed and working again. I'll not update to the current release as the it kills (deletes) all of my cameras.

Thanks
cfao

Re: 2.8.1.12499 deletes all cameras. Cannot find rollback verison

Post by cfao »

Can you share that version? I'm having the same problem on my setup

Thanks
rfrancis073

Post by rfrancis073 »

https://www.asustor.com/app_central/app ... =688&type=

This is what I downloaded. The version from my original post seems to have been pulled now.
cfao

Post by cfao »

Thank you

Return to “Surveillance Center”