Live View blocked

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Charleswj39
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Live View blocked

Post by Charleswj39 »

Using ADM 3.0 and Surveillance Center 2.7 I am trying to connect to a Wansview W2 IP camera. Using Safari on my Mac I can access Settings in Surveillance Center. When however I go to Live View, I am told that I must install the ASCV plugin. And this message appears even after the 'ASUSTOR Surveillance Center Viewer 1.0.2.280' plugin is installed and recognised by Safari. The result is that I am unable to get an image from the camera.

Can anyone suggest how I get passt this block. By the way I can get live images and pictures from the camera using Eynio but recording isn't working yet.
orion

Re: Live View blocked

Post by orion »

I encountered the same issue long time ago. I got an updated plugin version after I reported back to asustor. Not sure if it's the same as mine. But I think you should report it to asustor. https://support.asustor.com/
fivestringer

Re: Live View blocked

Post by fivestringer »

Same issue here.

Do you need to report it to Asustor via service ticket in order to get the updated plugin?

Return to “Surveillance Center”