Unable to open with no admin users

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

lechat
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Unable to open with no admin users

Post by lechat »

Hello,

After update ADM to 3.0.0.R8N2 I have a strange problem on Download Center.
When I'm login within a user with administrator access all is right. I can open Ddownload Center and configure it.
But when I'm login with a user without administrator access, it is impossible to open correctly Download Center window. Of course, before update the same user have not problem to open DC.
I have check all rights on App, folders, ...etc and all seems right.

What happen exaclty :
When a click on "Download center" icon (from ADM desktop for example), the Download Center block appear in task bar (on right-top) but the main window of Download Center never arrive ...
download_center_icon.jpg
download_center_icon.jpg (23.08 KiB) Viewed 11014 times
I'm a web developer, so I had quickly open the web devtool and I saw that there are multiple JS errors. I will send console logs soon.

Thank you for your help !
orion

Re: Unable to open with no admin users

Post by orion »

I just created a special user to test it. I got the same result. I'll suggest you to send a support ticket to asustor too. https://support.asustor.com/
lechat

Post by lechat »

Thank you for your test.
I will send a support ticket to asustor ASAP.
lechat

Post by lechat »

I have raise an issue to the official Asustor Support (id : 17554) with identical text but with I have added Javascript log and Health Record.
I hope that will be fixed quickly because we have loose an important functionnality
Stefan G.

Post by Stefan G. »

And I found the same problem after updating my NAS (6202) to ADM to 3.0.0.R8N2. User profile cant be opened Download center.
darkdude18

Post by darkdude18 »

Same issue on my 304T :(

I've reinstalled DC just in case, but that didn't help.

Return to “Download Center”