Set Download center to not download week old TV shows from my rss feed ??

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

alexy.jano@gmail.com
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Set Download center to not download week old TV shows from my rss feed ??

Post by alexy.jano@gmail.com »

Hello

so I decided to try download center because it has adjustable RSS feed into a specific folder. uTorrent does not have this option.

I came across annoying problem, download center is trying to download already downloaded and classified TV shows. How do I set Download center to not download week old TV shows from my rss feed ??
MikeG.6.5

Re: Set Download center to not download week old TV shows from my rss feed ??

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

I have never tried the RSS feed option with it. And I definitely don't use DLC for TV sows. There are better options.

SickBeard is designed to do TV shows and back fill your series lists, if you want to keep a full set. And then SABnzb+ to actually do the downloading from newsgroups, or uTorrent if you want torrenting instead.
Vincent.T@AST

Post by Vincent.T@AST »

Hi Alexy,

Please give me the RSS feed you are using. We will perform a simulation test in our lab for verification. Thank you.
alexy.jano@gmail.com

I find the reason, it is because i used my old RSS from uTorrent, but Download Center apparently needed to download all files from rss again. I think it's gonna be ok now.
Thanks for help, i wish you all the best in your interesting projects
alexy.jano@gmail.com

I Was wrong, after i removed old task from Download center, it start download all files again...

Your message contains 96 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 200.
Your message contains 96 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 200.
Vincent.T@AST

Post by Vincent.T@AST »

Hi Alexy,

Thanks for your suggestion. We will plan to add a filter in RSS Filter Manager to prevent DLC from downloading files older than specified days.

Return to “Download Center”