When ?

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Nittenti
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

When ?

Post by Nittenti »

When are you going to fix and update Download Center ?
AS-604T (3GB RAM) with 4*WD Red 2TB in RAID5
Not the HTPC I thought I bought!
I wonder when Asustor is gonna throw some ressources/manpower/knowledge getting it to work, we did pay a decent amount of money for this - for the moment piece of furniture!
Nittenti

Re: When ?

Post by Nittenti »

Exactly as I expected!

1 week and 0 answer from you.....

You post daily on your Facebook page and brag about new stuff, but what about fixing the things that don't work ?

Aidownload do work, but if we install newest version, all our old stuff is lost - fix it ?

A lot of us did buy your NAS because it offered not only nice performance as a NAS, but also could be used as "HTPC" - when are you going to release KODI for all who are stuck on XBMC ? (do not use the excuse "we need a driver from Intel", you had almost 1 year now)
I wonder when Asustor is gonna throw some ressources/manpower/knowledge getting it to work, we did pay a decent amount of money for this - for the moment piece of furniture!
sys

Post by sys »

What issue you have run into for Download Station? I have the same AS-604T as well.

For the old Atom processor, I would not expect Kodi or the driver to support Kodi will be available from Asustor if not provided by Intel. I have also Qnap TS-469L and I am not getting Kodi either. If it is driver or graphic driver, it should be out of spectrum of these NAS makers. And for Intel, we all know they make money from never ending generations refreshing...
Nittenti

Post by Nittenti »

sys wrote:What issue you have run into for Download Station? I have the same AS-604T as well.

For the old Atom processor, I would not expect Kodi or the driver to support Kodi will be available from Asustor if not provided by Intel. I have also Qnap TS-469L and I am not getting Kodi either. If it is driver or graphic driver, it should be out of spectrum of these NAS makers. And for Intel, we all know they make money from never ending generations refreshing...
http://forum.asustor.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6538

http://forum.asustor.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6557

http://forum.asustor.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4893

I have the above errors when upgrading to newest

Regarding XBMC/KODI. Asustor once said they needed a driver from Intel in order to make KODI for our NAS. It's not about Intels "never ending generations refreshing", but something as simple as a new driver and Intel/Asustor had almost a year to make it.......

Return to “Download Center”