Large file download via HTTP

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.
orion
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Large file download via HTTP

Post by orion »

Got a response from asustor. They found this problem (cannot delete or pause the task) and will fix it in the next version.
huffie

Post by huffie »

orion wrote:Got a response from asustor. They found this problem (cannot delete or pause the task) and will fix it in the next version.
Thanks orion for the follow-up with them. Did they then mentioned anything about the displaying of only 2GB when the file size is beyond? Find it weird that such testing wasn't done prior to their software rollout...test scripts not done detailed enough :twisted:
orion

Post by orion »

huffie wrote: Thanks orion for the follow-up with them. Did they then mentioned anything about the displaying of only 2GB when the file size is beyond? Find it weird that such testing wasn't done prior to their software rollout...test scripts not done detailed enough :twisted:
:) I just simply provided my procedure for them to check this problem. They could reproduce this problem then. Thanks for your file anchor!
Yes, they will fix 2GB display issue (I forgot to mention it during the previous post). And that's right they missed this test case. However, I believe they can help to make my nas better and better. :D

Return to “Download Center”